- Enables you to know what you really want (yes, sounds crazy
- Helps provide accurate estimates of time/effort and cost
- No misunderstandings occur, as requirements are clearly
- Process modeling
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Seeing a process and the
respective decision flow many times opens the door for more efficient
ways to complete a process and help identify duplication of effort.
- Clear and detailed documentation
- Documentation is detailed to the level of your needs. The more
complex a requirement, the more detailed the documentation required.
- Often seeing screens interact with one another and "seeing" the
solution helps to finalise requirements and brings documented
requirements "to life"
- Design is paramount in cases of of complexity where there are many
interrelated components with complex interactions. Again, as in
requirements analysis the design of the software is tailored to suite
- Kzen believes strongly in an object-oriented approach using UML
object/interface and transaction flow diagrams to clearly document